2008年6月19日 星期四

The End of the Semester

Wow!!! I can't believe that I am going to become a junior after two months. Frankly speaking, I dicover that the pace of life in college seems to be much faster than senior high school. Probably because I am always a busy person in college. Therefore, every time when summer vacation is coming, I am always happy because the two-month vacation is always useful for me to relax and plan some trips. What 's more, I also can use this opportunity to think about my future life in college because I really want to have an unforgetable memory of my college life.

I really want to appreciate all the teachers who have worked so hard in this semester. Thank you for teaching me lots of useful knowledge and help me with my assignments and my daily life. I really think that most teachers in English Department are all very kind and attentive to the students in this department. Finally, I also want thank the professor who have taught me English composition for the whole year. Thank you for all you did. I will keep pursuing my dream and I hope what I have learned in college will become my power and nutrition to acheive my goal.

沒有留言: