2007年9月25日 星期二
My Moon Festival Holidays
I had been waiting for this holiday for a very long time. The most unforgetable memory during the Moon Festival is that I went to the Sun Moon Lake to watch the fantastic live concert and the amazing firework with my friends. We set off at about five o' clock p.m. on Saturday and arrived at Sun Moon Lake at seven thirty p.m. The ceremony had already began. There are a lot of people standing in front of the stage and listening to the music. There were also many popular singers attending the ceremony and performing their beautiful melody. The first thing we do after we got there was eat at a nice restaurant because we all felt very hungry after such a long journey. After that, we bought some delicious food from the venders. There were milk ice cream, stinky tofu, and sausage, etc. We went to see the concert with the food we bought, but we could only stand at the backward. Fortunately, we could not only see the concert but also the singers on the stage. Actually, almost all the people were anticipating the fireworker in the end of the ceremony. Believe it or not, the fireworker was more attractive than the singers. Until now, I can still remember the pleasure and the cheerful scream of the people when they see the firecracker. Everyone shouted loudly and clapped their hands excitingly. Of course my friends and I were doing the same thing as the other people.We enjoyed ourselves and had a really wonderful night. On Sunday I went back to my hometown and shared my experience with my family. We had barbecue at that night with many of my relatives. They all ask me whether I had a girlfriend or not. Whatever, we chatted with each other and played with kids. Before I came to Taichung, my close friends celebrated my birthday and we went fishing together. What a surprise, we did not catch any fish before we went home. I don't know when I can go home the next time to meet my family and my friends, but this memory will certainly last forever.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言