2007年10月2日 星期二

My Pholosiphy of My Life

As the proverb goes "Practice makes perfect." This saying is rooted deeply in my mind. When I was a child, it was always a saying that my mother used to remind me whenever I felt tired of doing things hardly. As time goes by, I realize the importance of the saying and it instills into my mind and becomes one of my my life principles.
I was very interested in the music, especially the fantastic instruments. I always stared at the teacher who was playing the piano when I was in the kindergarten. As a result, I began to learn the piano when I was ten years old. At first, the teacher said that I had a great talent and a gorgeous sense in music, but I was insulted the next class. The reason was that I thought I was a music genius; therefore, I did not spent my time playing the piano after class. It turned out to be a mess the next class. After that, I made it a rule to practice the piano everyday after school. Since then, I always received high praise from my teacher and I did a really good performance on my piano concert. This case set a best example of the importance of the proverb "Practice makes perfect."
Even now, I always makes a lot efforts on everything that I am going to do. I will prepare for all the materials a few days ago before the due time and practice as much as I can. Although sometimes my hardwork does not lead to a successful achievement, I never give up. I always believe that the chance of success is for one who is already well-prepared.

沒有留言: