This week is the happiest week after the mid-term examination. First of all, I an going to participate in the singing competition which is held by our department. Therefore, I am now writing this journal nervously because the competition starts tonight. Even though I have practiced the song many times, I am still afraid that I may make some mistakes at the competition. I think I really should give myself more confidence and not to care too much about the prizes. Wish me good luck, and I will do my best on the stage tonight.
Second, I am going to have a big dinner with my college family members. This meal is very meaningful to my family members because the eldest member in my family is going to graduate in June. We probably may not see him again. Therefore, I really hope all of my college family members can build an unforgetable memory after separating apart. However, even if I am extremely looking forward to the family reunion this Friday night, I am still a little bit worried because I am afraid that my senior doesn't like the gift we bought for him. I hope he will love his graduating present.
沒有留言:
張貼留言