2008年5月14日 星期三

P.S. I Love You

This is one of the greatest movies that I have ever seen. In the beginning, I think it may be a movie of tragedy, but at the end of the movie, it shows an end with a powerful ending which describes the main character in this movie, Holly, finally finds out her own way to overcome the sorrow and re-face her life. This movie is mainly talking about a woman, Holly, whose husband died not long after they get married. Therefore, Holly beomes a widow, and she still cannot forget the happy time she and her husband spent before. It seems that her husband is still alive and stay by her side. She becomes confused about her life and always blames God of why he took her husband away. She just stay at home and does nothing. What's worse, she cannot overcome the misfortune she has met.

However, at this time, she begins to receive the letters from her husband. Her husband had written a lot of letters before he died and he asked one person to help him send the letters one by one to his wife. All he wrote in the letters are the beautiful memory between them but most important of all, he wants to help his wife to overcome her sorrow and forget him to start a new relationship with other man. The letters are not just about the happy time they spent but the eagerness of her husband who really wants to help his wife to get over from the bad time and restart her new life and new carrer. Finally, she find out her way and realize that her husband never comes back, so she cherishes what she already has and pursues her dream. I really get a lot of feedbacks from the movie and I do know what I want in my future.

沒有留言: