2007年10月25日 星期四

The Cheer Squad

This Wednesday I went to see the cheer squad practicing of the freshmen in our department. It makes me feel like going back to my freshman year. When I was in the freshmen year, we freshmen also had a cheer squad competition which is held because of the school anniversary. At that time, we practiced every night and we also spent some money on the guiding teacher. Now the freshmen have the same situation with us. While I was watching them, I really missed the freshmen year when we were preparing for the cheer squad competition.

I remember that I was very excited when I heard the cheer squad competition was coming. I had watched the cheer squad competition before on TV. I really thought that the cheer squad was very energetic and fantastic. It was a kind of healthy exercise and it contained a lot astonishing skills. Actually, I really love this sport, but the process of practicing the cheer squad was really exhausted. It was difficult for us to do the skills at first. Everyone felt stressful and we failed many times. Some girls even fell down from the top when they were raised up by the boys, and the boys really needs a lot of strength to hold the girls tightly when they were on the top of the boys. Even though it was really difficult, we all felt released and extremely happy when we conquered all the dilemmas. At the end, we didn't win the prize, but everyone did their best and we didn't blame on others. We were satisfied with ourselves and we did a really good performance.

The freshmen this year are going to have the competition on this Friday. I hope they can do their best and create an unforgetable memory in their college lives. Good luck and best wishes to them.

沒有留言: