On Thursday night, I went to the guitar club to play the instrument with some freshmen of our department. We had eight people in the room with a piano. Four of us could play the piano, three of us could play the guitar, and one of us was a biginner of the guitar. We got together and enjoyed the music together. We played the instruments that we had and sang the song together.
At first, we played the piano piece by piece and we played by turns. After several pieces, we began to played it together. Two people at one time; one played the main melody and the other played an accompaniment. It really excited and fantastic when we played it together. After the piano playing came the guitar playing. Three guitar players played together and one of them even sang loudly. It was really a wonderful time that all the people who were fond of music got together and shared personal experiences and showed our fantastic talents and skills.
After that night, I really missed the time that I was still learning the piano. It was a way for me to dispel the pressures and enjoy my life. However, I stopped my piano learning when I was in senior high school because of the heavy burden of studying. Even though I can still play the piano today, my performance is not as good as before. I think I will buy a piano when I have enough money. I am not sure when this goal will be achieved, but I will make it one day.
沒有留言:
張貼留言