2008年4月24日 星期四

The Cutting Edge 2

After the mid-turm exam, I finally can relax myself. Therefore, I had watched a great movie this week. The name of the movie is The Cutting Edge 2. The first reason of why I think it is a great movie is because that both male and female characters are very charming, and the second reason is that I am extremely interested in the plot of the movie.

The content of the movie is mainly talking about a proud young girl who is good at skating. What's more, both her parents are all excellent skaters. However, during one of her skating competition, she fell down and broke her legs. After three months recovery, she finally came back to the stage of skating, but her ability and skill of skating had already declined. Therefore, she needed to find another partner to practice pair skating which emphasized not on the personal skill but on the harmony of the two skaters. Although finally she found a partner, both of them still had to overcome lots of problems. Moreover, the girl finally found out that she had already fallen in love with her partner. However, because of her pride and stubbornness, she had no courage to admit her love to him. To my surprise, the most interesting thing happened when they were going to have their final competition..... If you want to know the answer, just go and borrow this movie to find out the answer by yourself.

沒有留言: