2008年4月30日 星期三

A lucky week

This week is really lucky to me because I received the news that I had already passed the GEPT high-intermediate level. I remember that I was extremely anxious at Monday night because the result of GEPT test would be announced on the internet on Tuesday. I was so nervous that I could't fall asleep that night. When I got up on Tuesday morning, the first thing I did is to check my grades of GEPT test online. When I knew that I passed the test, I was extremely excited and happy because all my efforts had been paid off.

Second, I have applied for several scholarship this semester. To my surprise, I have already got three of them. This really makes me feel very happy because I can store all the scholarship in the bank as the fund of my trip to America. Because my parents cannot support me to go to America, I earn the money on my own. I have some part-time job and I use these money to pay for the rent of my house and also the daily expense of myself. The rest of the money will be stored in my own account. Now with the scholarship I received this semester, I already have enough money to go abroad. Next summer vacation I will probably go to America. I am so excited and I really want to appreciate all the organizations that provide me with such great help.

沒有留言: