2008年4月10日 星期四

Trip in Taipei

Remember that I had told you last time that I was going to Taipei zoo during Spring vacation, now I really want to share my experience in the zoo with you. At first, my friends and I were worried about the heavy rain in Taipei; however, fortunately, there was only a little rain during our trip in the zoo. To my surprised, it only cost 30 dollars each to enter the zoo for students. What made me impressed was the monkeys in the zoo because some of them would talk to us. Although they were speaking alien language, we still enjoyed talking and having some interaction with them such as waving our hands or giving them some flowers. As for my friends, he was busy taking pictures for his report all day. In addtion, the penguins there were also the hot scenic spot in the zoo. To tell the truth, it was a little cool in the penguin accommodation but the peguins were really...cute. I love them so much.

After the zoo, we went to night market to have dinner. We had our dinner in a fancy restaurant which served Indian meals. Even if it was an expensive restaurant, we still enjoyed the meals there because the meals were super dilicious and fresh. That was the first time I ate in the indian food restaurant and I would definitely have the second try. After dinner we went shopping together; actually, all of us wanted to buy some new clothes because summer is coming, and we all had great desire to have the latest summer clothing. Therefore, we spent a lot of money in Taipei and we didn't feel guilty because we seldom had the chance to go out together because all of us were really busy. It's time to relax ourselves and enjoy the happy time.

沒有留言: