Sorry that I dismissed the class on Tuesday because I had a lot of exam to prepare. = = To tell the truth, I think that the course in the year of university is really harder than the freshman year. Especially the other languages that I have to study are really difficult that I have to spend a lot of time to figure out the grammar of the other language. I regret choosing two second foreign languages as my credits. First of all, it is tough for me to study two languages at a time. Second, the grammar is so difficult that I sometimes feel confused with the difference between Spanish and English.
Why I am a little late for preparing the midterm exam is that I was preparing for the freshmen camp during the past three weeks. It a pity that we hold the camp right after the exam week. It really makes me tortured when the school works and camp stuffs come up together at the same time. Of course that I cannot complain about anything; after all, it is my own choise. I enjoy participate in the activities that are held by our own department, but this time , a little difference is that we hold the camp with other department. If we do the best job and hold a successful activity, I will feel proud of not only myself but also all the workers who pay their efforts in the activity. And this weekend we are going to hold the camp in the farm, and I am looking forward to how it goes on.
沒有留言:
張貼留言