As everyone knows, English department is always full of girls. There are only limited boys in each grade of English department. As a result, the English department is always not good at sport because generally, the boys or girls who are studying the literature usually have no great talent on the sport. However, there are still a few people who are really talented in sport and have a great interest in sport. I am one of them and my favorite sport is volleyball. I am pretty good at volleyball but because of lacking of boys in our own department, we could not unite a volleyball team and that is the reason why I could not have the volleyball competition with other departments during my freshman year.
Things have been changed a lot because we have some freshmen who are fond of sport join us. They joined many different kinds of sport team. Some of them joined the volleyball team, some joined the basketball team, and still some join the soccer team. These teams are all founded by our own department members. This year can be the golden year of sport in our department. Not only for boys but also for girls. In the past, these teams are only for girls because there are not enough boys to found the team. I am very excited because we, boys of English department finally can have our own ball teams and we can have the competition not only with the other departments in our own college but also with those in other colleges. It's a token of the dignity and the identification of the boys in English department. I am really happy and I hope this trend can last forever.
沒有留言:
張貼留言