Today is our class reunion, I really feel excited. The reason is that I have been preparing for the reunion for quite a long time. Because I am the leader of the class, it is my duty to plan for everything, including ordering, restaurant arrangement and the time arrangement. To tell the truth, I am really exhausted because it took me a lot of time to prepare for everything and to put everything in great order, but I really want everyone to have a good time. That's why I try my best to do what I should do.
On Thursday night, we gathered together in front of our school and we set off together at about 6 p.m. It was really exciting on the way to the restaurant because some of us were having a car race competition although it was dangerous. Actually, we were not driving really fast; on the other hand, we were just having fun. At that time, I was very nervous because I was concentrating on the directions. I was really frightened that I might forget the way to the restaurant.
We had a wonderful dinner at that restaurant and I also got my certificate of merit which was in commendation for my outstanding academic performance during last semester in freshman year. I was really happy that I got the feedback for my hard-working. We enjoyed the meal there and chatted with each other. We also took some pictures. Most important of all, I got what I want during the reunion that was the smile on everyone's face. I knew that I really held a wonderful and memorable class reunion. I was extremely happy for what I have done.
沒有留言:
張貼留言