2007年12月28日 星期五

The Christmas Eve

This Monday I went to a fantastic American style restaurant with my close friend. We had planned for our activities on Chirstmas eve for several days. We decided to meet with each other in front of the school front entrance at six thirty. Then, we set out for the restaurant we had already made the reservation. At that night, everywhere was full of the atmosphere of Christmas. To my surprise, the meals there were really tasty and they were certainly very big. What was more, the waiter and waitress there were all very polite and kind. I really felt warm and happy that night.

After the meal, we went to a friend' s house to have a big party. One of my close friend held a party at his house, and he had invited a lot of friends. We had the party at 9 o' clock. We listened to the music and danced crazily at the party. Moreover, he had bought a lot of snacks and drinks for everyone. What made me feel most happy was that I met a lot of new friends that night and I really enjoyed myself. To sum up, I really had a wonderful night and I knew that this memory would last for a long time in my life.

沒有留言: