YA! I love Christmas because I am going to receive the present from Santa. That was me ten years ago. I used to believe that there is Santa in another world. When Christmas comes, he will come to our world to give every child a lovely present. I remember once in my childhood, I really got a present when I got up in the morning. From that time on, I would put a stocking near my bed at night on the day before Christmas. And I could receive the present every year. Finally, one night by accident, I discovered that it was my parents who put the present into the stocking. There is no Santa in the world.
However, even I realize that there is no Santa in the world, I am still very excited when Christmas is coming. The reason is that I will always go out to have a big Christmas dinner in a fancy restaurant with my parents or my friends. I love to eat fancy food, but I can only have this kind of luxury once a year. I always go to the restaurant that is really high level and the meals there will probably cost me almost a thousand dollars. See, that is why I say I can only have this big meal once a year. Next Tuesday is Christmas, and I am making some plans with my friends. We all want an unforgetable memory of Christmas this year. Want to know what we are going to do? ......I will tell you next week.^^ See you~
沒有留言:
張貼留言