This morning, we watched the movies in English literature class. The title of the movie was Shakespear in love. Actually, it was a movie that had been released a few years ago, and I had already watched it for two times. Although this was the third time for me to watch the movies, I was still impressed by the scene in the movies. To tell the truth, I really love this movie.
I like the love story of the two main characters in the movie. Their love makes me feel satisfied and what's more, they make me believe there is certainly true love between two people. My heart was not only captured by the poetic words of the characters but also taken over by the great power of love. It is really amazing that although there are a lot of sexual scenes in the movie, they won't make me feel disgusted; instead, I can strongly feel the passion between them and also realize how much they love each other.In the movie, they show their true love by a famous play, which is written by Shakespear, Romeo and Juliet.
Although their love can only be a dream that exists during the night, they still face the reality bravely. They cannot get married because Shakspear is already married and the lovely princess has to marry to a duke as the duty of a daughter and also the queen 's command. Even though they finally depart from each other, each of them still stands an indispensable part in the other 's life. Their love will last forever and their images in the other's heart will never perish.
沒有留言:
張貼留言