I am so happy that the candidate I support won the election, even though I didn't go home to vote for him. In fact, I usually won't express my happiness in front of others because I am afraid that other people may against my joy for he or she support the opposition party. In my opinion, the political issues are always hypersensitive and controversial in Taiwan. Therefore, I won't state clearly to others which side I take. I don't want to evoke quarrel and argument. However, here I really want to give high praise on the speech of the opposite party's candidate.
The opposite candidate delivered a speech when he knew that he lost the president election. He did not blame anyone; instead, he blamed himself. He told people who supported him that it was his fault to lose the election and moreover, he urged people to support Taiwan because his own failure was not the collapse of Taiwan. All people should gather together to bring our country to prosperity. In his speech, he showed everyone his magnanimity and the spirit of democracy; as a result, I really admire and respect what he had done.
沒有留言:
張貼留言