2008年3月31日 星期一

The Spring Vacation is Coming

How wonderful the vacation is !!! I have been waiting for the vacation since the beginning of this semester. What's more, my friends and I have been planning for the vacation since last week. Finally, we have decided to go to the zoo in Taipei this Wednesday. After visiting the zoo, we will go to the night market to buy some clothing.To tell the true, there is a long time that I don't go shopping with my friends. Therefore, I will seize the opportunity to buy me a nice jacket.

The reason why we want to visit the zoo is that one of my friends has to do some research on a specific animal. When he suggested that we go to the zoo during spring vacation, all of us were stunned because he was the one who totally hated animals. To my surprise, everyone agreed with him after he explained the reason to us; however, we wanted to go to Southern Taiwan at the beginning. Therefore, I could not help but follow their decision. After all, I really had a great desire to visit some places in Southern Taiwan, for I seldom had the chance to go to southern areas. Whatever, I still expect our trip to the zoo. It 's true that I haven't been to the zoo for a long time. I remember clearly that I always went to the zoo with my family in my childhood. I think it's also a good thing that I can brush up the experience of visiting the zoo when I was a little boy. In short, I can't wait for the spring vacation because I miss all my best friends so much.

沒有留言: