I am so excited this week because the volley ball competition of all foreign language departments in Taiwan is coming up soon.Why I am extremely happy is because that I have been dreaming for attending the competition for a long time. When I was a freshman, we did not have enough people to form a volley ball team. Therefore, we could not participate in any competition because we were running out of teammates. However, as a sophomore, I can finally fulfill my dream because we have some freshmen who join our volley ball team. Now, I am looking forward to the competition this weekend.
To tell the truth, we had a lot of people at first, but in the end, we only have six people in our team. Therefore, we all have to attend the competition because a team needs at least 6 people to play the game. It's a pity that many of our teammates left because they said that they did not have passion in volley ball anymore. Therefore, our team becomes even weaker than before because some talented teammates had left. Even though we are not strong enough, we still want to join the competition because all of us want to acquire the experience of playing the game and witness the advanced skills of other volley ball teams.
1 則留言:
Well, good luck for our valley ball teams. I admit the main problem for our foriegn language department sport teams is that there are no sufficient player for games. Good to have passion toward sport. I think that is great for yourself and everybody else.
張貼留言